Thursday, May 3, 2012

Modeling Talent on the Rise

Wondering who's the face behind Juxtaposed Clothing's beach photo shoot? (pictured below)



Time to meet her. 
Her name is Ashley Lynn and she resides in Queens,New York. This 19-year old model and photographer is of Hispanic and Middle Eastern decent. Ashley is currently a working-student, choosing to major in liberal arts, to find a career path that will satisfy her broad spectrum of interests. She sat down with us and gave us a little knowledge who she is and her interests! 

Q: What sparked your interest in modeling? 
I've always admired models. The face and the body is a piece of art that should be displayed. I've always felt comfortable portraying myself the way I want to be seen through pictures.

Q: Besides modeling what are your interests?
I love music because it's also a part of art. I love Led Zeppelin, The Front Bottoms, and The Arctic Monkeys. I'm also a big fan of poems and plays,especially ones that fall under a gothic category. I'm just a chill girl born in NY,but my soul is in Cali (laughs).

Q:Tell the readers something the average person doesn't know about Ashley Lynn
The average person would never know I'm a clown. I'm actually really funny and not embarrassed to dumb things, I make the ugliest faces I'm actually really weird! (sticks out tongue, laughing)

Contact Info for Ashley Lynn:
Twitter:@LecheBlancaa   Instagram:@WhiteLeche





No comments:

Post a Comment